Tuesday, August 19, 2014

Star

Another last month's photos. The reason I didn't post anything for a week is not because "I have no internet connection" anymore, it's now "Because I have internet connection I can't stop fangirling over those KPOP and 2D boys!". Back to this post, we went to Taman Mini Indonesia Indah (TMII). We didn't visit all of the places in TMII because it was raining (yes, after being so hot all day long). I personally want to go to the castle but okay let's just go there next time. I took 500++ photos and I was really stunned and thought how to make a blog post about this. So I just picked some photos I love, include the outfit I wore that day, edited them, and here they are! It's actually really effortless outfit because I knew it would be so freaking hot and I didn't want to burden myself by wearing something not comfortable. The cap and t-shirt are both from H&M on the man section. I love boy clothing hahaha.

Like us

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...