Saturday, June 20, 2015

Break The Rules

Tee, Shirt, Pants- Uniqlo // Platform sneakers- H&M // Socks- Artbox // Backpack- Jansport
やあ, こんばんは! This outfit was what I wore to Three Bears Cafe, Bandung. Yes, another oh-so-old photos, but I finally can show you this outfit. When I was in Bandung, I went to anywhere by angkot (public transportation) so I just wore comfortable outfit. Actually I could bring another clothes with me to take outfit photos but it's kinda troublesome. To be honest, I went to many places alone and there's nobody to help me take photos, haha. I went to this cafe with my friend; I want to try the food here to make some review, and my friend want me to help her taking outfit photos for her blog. Pardon the same tee and shoes I wore in my last outfit post, it's a coincidence! Anyway I need to save for a new backpack....but I think I need to find a job first, lol. じゃね! 



Like us

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...