Saturday, October 23, 2010

Stuff from Japan and Korea ! :D

konbanwa minnasan !! :D
Im really happy because my stuff from japan and korea have arrived yesterday .
My Otoosan was so lucky could go there !
He bought me a lot of CUTE things and i love all of them .
Arigatou otoosan ! ♥♥♥

This is a hoodie from Korea if im not mistaken .
Yes , it's expensive but he still bought me . Really thanks :)

another things :


STEADY :)
My otoosan bought me this , and the bus left him =.=
So he might stop a taxi , and the price was not cheap at all . LOL
gomen to arigato na~

hmm this isn't from Japan or Korea , my mom bought it at a mall in Jakarta :p

I bought it at an accessories store , Stroberi . It's really cute and in fact it's match with my hoodie lol

i didn't ask my Mom to buy this , but she did -.-

and TADAAAAAA~~~~
FINALLY i have this watch ! Really happy *winkwink

ah my otoosan also bought me these cute Hello Kitty pens :)


Hm . What do you guys think about the photos ?
I mean the way i taking photo :)
I'm a newbie but i wanna be a pro photographer someday :D

Like us

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...