Thursday, March 22, 2012

Mr.Curry + OOTD



T-dress - Samuel&Kevin // Legging - unbranded // Bag - Coach // Oxford shoes - Forever 21

Went to Grand Indonesia and ate Mr.Curry for dinner . I love the curry rice so much :)
1. Dessert - Blueberry-Kiwi Parfait
2. Seafood Curry Rice
3. Shrimp Omelette Curry Rice (I usually order seafood curry rice , but I just wanted to try this one)
4. Chicken Mushroom Spaghetti

I have photography class at 11 o'clock ! Haven't prepared for it yet lol . See ya guys ! Hope you like this post and do leave comment(s) ! I'm so happy reading your comments :) Don't forget to click the follow button too ;p

Mr.Curry
Grand Indonesia Shopping Town Level 3A
West Mall / Entertainment District
Jl. MH. Thamrin No.1 Thamrin
Jakarta Pusat

P.S : What do you think about my photos' size ? Too big or not ? :D

Like us

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...