Thursday, March 13, 2014

Food Monster Escape: FOOK YEW

fook-yew
fook-yew
Playsuit- Forever21 // Outer- Heath // Loafers- Planet Surf
fook-yew
fook-yew
fook-yew
fook-yew
fook-yew
fook-yew
fook-yew
fook-yew
fook-yew
fook-yewfook-yew
fook-yew
fook-yew
Hey there! I finally tried Fook Yew few week ago with my mom and bro. I hooked by the restaurant design, it's so oriental and beautiful, and overall the food is nice too! I just bought 50mm lens a week before and I haven't used to it so the photos didn't turn out really good. It made me lazy to take photos so....this is not a detail review.
I ordered Taichi Master bubble tea and baked rice with tomato or chicken fillet something, I don't even remember what did my bro ordered, my bad. I think I have to take note about the food's name next time. I love the baked rice even though it's a little too sweet(?) for me. I think it will be really nice if they bake it a little longer. The 4 colors dumpling also tasted so good! Service is good, and the price is pretty pricey but the food worth the price. I know this is far from a good review, but I recommend you to try Fook Yew :)
I'm on a tight schedule right now, a bunch of assignments to do and I'm writing this on my campus' canteen while waiting for my friends to do group assignment. Hope you like this post! 

Fook Yew:
Grand Indonesia Mall 
West Mall, 3th Floor
Jl. MH Thamrin, Jakarta

Like us

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...