Sunday, October 5, 2014

The other self

Dress, cardigan- Cotton On // Heels- Bellagio // Bag- Stradivarius // Watch- Fossil
One thing I love about my hair is I don't even need to blow dry it to get this hairstyle.
I was thinking to wear sneakers to my relative's wedding. I rarely buy dress or heels and I'm really dumbfounded every time I need to go to wedding party. So, I decided to buy a pair of pump shoes, someday lol. I just realized that wear more dresses is one of my resolution for this year.
As I mentioned in last posts, I'm doing my final project right now and it's really tough. I worry so much, too much "what if..." in my head, but I wish I can do the best for it. I'm so stressed that I wanna go to the mountain alone. So random, huh? Sorry for whining here :p

Like us

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...