Tuesday, November 18, 2014

BORN HATER

Top, Tee, Jacket- Uniqlo // Platform Sneakers- H&M // Backpack- Jansport
Yo! Wazzup! Just got time to update my blog again after rushing for my final project. I think I mention final project in every post, sorry not sorry haha. I want to finish it soon so I can do another things. I rarely draw anything now, yet not going anywhere so practically no outfit photos. That's why this blog is abandoned after the Cafe review.
This was my outfit when I visited the Aranzi Cafe with my friends. The platform sneakers was....a mistake. It hurt so much, I couldn't walk although I had used band-aid + socks so I bought sandals. I wore it again just for the outfit photos, lol. Couldn't wear anything extraordinary because I took bus to go there T-T


Like us

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...