Monday, December 1, 2014

Baros International Animation Festival (BIAF) 2014

I bought Kuroko and The Generation of Miracles
Talk show with Kampoong Monster
Kumata Studio
Talk Show with Rini Sugianto
Last Friday I went to Cimahi to attend Baros International Animation Festival. The event took place at Simply Valore Hotel....wait....I mean next to it. It's like a hall with tents, relative small for an international event. I gave up on taking more photos inside because it was freakin' hot and crowded too but I managed to ask some studio for my internship next semester. To be honest, I was not really impressed with this event but fortunately the last talk show with Rini was quite enjoyable. There's a canteen with many food carts. I ate Bakso Malang for lunch, the soup was good but those gorengan's filling was terrible, too chewy. Ticia and I also ate Es Teler, it's only IDR 10k and delicious. Craving for that kind of sausage so I bought it although it's quite expensive.

Like us

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...