Sunday, January 25, 2015

Mummy

Snapback- H&M // Tee- Juizy Woozy // Shorts- Surfer Girl // Sneakers- New Balance // Sunglasses- Gogirl
I'm back with an outfit post! Okay, not totally an outfit post but this is what I wore to Sentul last Christmas holiday. I will make a post about places I visited, but I haven't edited any of the photos and videos (yeah you know, my final project) so I just post my outfit first. Actually there's nothing special in this outfit. I just wore something comfortable because I knew the weather would be so freakin' hot, and just as predicted I even got tanned when I took photos for this blog *sob* It's not a problem because I had so much fun! To be honest, I didn't plan to take outfit photos, but this blue (and yellow and red) wall was too tempting, hahaha.

Like us

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...