Tuesday, February 24, 2015

Aurora

Hoodie- Uniqlo // Skort- Bugis // Socks- Topshop // Sneakers- Converse // Backpack- Jansport
"Stop thinking of what could go wrong and start thinking of what could go right."

みなさんこんにちは! Happy lunar new year and wish you a better year :) I'm moving to Bandung for my internship next week. You know, I'm kinda introvert and socially awkward, so I think I need to fix it. I challenge myself to step out of the too much comfort zone. I hope I can make new friends, get new experience in social life, and improve my drawing skill. Step by step to go further, until I make it to Japan *fingerscrossed*
About my outfit: I wore this few weeks ago, it's raining so I got chance to wear my new Princess Aurora hoodie from Uniqlo. My mom asked me to change my skort because it's so short, yes she thought I was wearing skirt, hahaha. I have some posts queuing, but I'm afraid I can't update often in Bandung because my kost doesn't provide internet connection *die*. Maybe I need to make some scheduled posts...........

Like us

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...