Saturday, May 9, 2015

Black Daisy

Dress- Cache Cache // Shoes- New Look // Sling bag- Stradivarius // Watch- Fossil
Heyho, dreamers! Typing from Bandung, this is my last night staying here. I'm going back to Jakarta tomorrow morning. Typical of me, I think I will stay late AGAIN to do my internship report. I intended to do it last-last-last night but I ended up fallen asleep. every. single. night.
Anyway, it's been a long time since the last outfit post. This is actually my Chinese New Year outfit. I know, it's like....months ago. Late is always better than never, huh? I wore black on the CNY, it's not your average CNY outfit, hahaha. I love daisy so much and then I found this dress. I didn't buy it because I didn't have budget to buy new dress. Thank God, it's on sale when I saw it again and my Okaasan bought it for me :) I love it because it has daisy print on it and it's not a sleeveless dress, simple yet classic. Oh, don't forget it's cheap too. Black is the new red, everybody!
This post end here, I need to do my report.....or just sleep. おやすみ!

Like us

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...