Friday, September 25, 2015

Black with a Hint of Pink

how-to-wear-black-jacket
I took these photos at Cibubur, near my grandma's residence. That day we're supposed to go to Safari but somehow we ended up going to Cibubur (just imagine how my mood was). Fortunately I found this place to take outfit photos, although I planned to take it at the zoo. We also went to Snowbay that day but I didn't take any photos there.
how-to-wear-black-jacket
how-to-wear-black-jacket
You might remember this jacket from this post (Hey it's exactly one year ago!! What a coincidence!), I wore it again just to help my too-casual-outfit. The problem is, that day was SUPER HOT. Bad decision, lol. I took it off immediately after we finished taking photos. Despite of that, I still have a thing with outerwear, especially jacket. 
how-to-wear-black-jacket
Jacket, Tee- UniqloJP // Shorts- New Look // Backpack- Jansport // Sneakers- League
how-to-wear-black-jacket
I wore a new shoes from League that I bought at PRJ. It's buy-1-get-1-free for IDR 300k so I thought it's a nice deal. My bro got the same model in grey.

Like us

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...