Thursday, October 8, 2015

Food Monster Escape: Hummingbird Eatery, Bandung

hummingbird bandung
Hi there, dreamers! I'm finally arrived safely in Jakarta last Friday. I was so lucky because it rained in Pontianak that day so my flight was not delayed *cheer*. I'm gonna update you with my Bandung Diary slash Food Monster series: Hummingbird Eatery is located at Jalan Progo No.14 , Bandung. I went there with my high school friends after lunch, so we just ordered some light snacks. Enough of babbling, hope you enjoy these photos!
hummingbird-eatery-bandung
Inside the 'bird nest'
hummingbird-eatery-bandung
hummingbird-eatery-bandung

FOOD:

Chicken Mushroom Quesadilla (IDR 69.5k)
hummingbird-eatery-bandung-quesadilla
My friends ordered these snacks while I was busy taking photos so I didn't know what exactly they're ordering, lol. This one was quesadilla filled with chicken and mushroom, and topped with Mexican tomato salsa, guacamole, and fresh yogurt. I love to eat it with the tomato salsa, it's fresh and made me want to chew more and more. Oh! I also love the mushroom ;)
Take a closer look. Drooling?
Wild Mushroom Soup (IDR 35k)
hummingbird-eatery-bandung-mushroom-soup
My friend Valens ordered this and she gave me a taste. I love mushroom soup to begin with, so this is yummm! I could taste the mushroom but somehow I also found it too "milky". Garlic bread was a good companion tho.
Sadly, I forgot this beverage's name. My friend Shelly ordered this and I also didn't taste it, but if I'm not mistaken it's smoothie.

Overall I love this place and I really want to visit again to try their main dish and cakes. Maybe I should ask my college friends to go there with me.



Like us

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...