Wednesday, August 26, 2015

Just Right

how to wear floral denim jacket
how to wear floral denim jacket
Tee- Unbranded // Jacket- Uniqlo // Shorts- New Look // Sneakers- Precise
how to wear floral denim jacket
how to wear floral denim jacket
how to wear floral denim jacket
Floral jacket and bandana
how to wear floral denim jacket
how to wear floral denim jacket
こんにちは! I'm writing this in my hometown, Pontianak. I came back here to run some errands from my parents and to have short holiday before looking for a job. It's my 5th day here and I always stayed at home or went somewhere with my relatives. I used to eat like crazy when I visited my hometown but I try to control the food monster inside my body this time :") I bring my laptop and pentab so I won't miss blogging and I can still make some illustrations here. It's just that I don't really have the mood to work here, lol.
To talk about the look here, I just wanted to try taking photos outside of my room. I don't really have space to take outfit photos at home and this one looks good, but it's so hoooot omg. I took these photos with tripod and self timer. This is quite a simple outfit, I just wore basic black tee, high waisted shorts, and white sneakers. The points are the oversized floral denim jacket and bandana which give the whole look a different vibe. What do you think about it? ;)


Like us

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...