Saturday, August 1, 2015

Assassination Classroom

Dress- New Look // Denim Jacket- Colorbox // Sneakers- Forever21 // Clutch- BEAMS x Assassination Classroom
Patches!
Holla, dreamers! Time sure flies so fast, it's August already. In this post, I'm wearing new denim jacket from Colorbox. I only had one denim jacket before but I don't really like it so I never wear it. I've been looking for this kind of denim jacket for so long and luckily found it at Sogo, PVJ Bandung. I saw it on display and thought it's a new arrival but turned up it's 50% discount. How could I pass a $15 denim jacket......Anyway, that clutch is a freebie from nonno magazine my mom bought me from Japan. I loveeee it so much because I've always wanted a clutch like this and it's Assassination Classroom! Fyi, Assassination Classroom is manga and it's so popular right now. I recommend this outfit for hanging out with your friends. Just wear something basic yet cute and you're ready to go ;)

Life update:
I have been cutting stickers for 2 days and my right middle finger *ups* is swollen now, hahaha. I'll be at Popcon Asia next week, that's why I'm working like crazy these days. It's my first time join this kind of event, I wish it'll be fun. I can meet fellow artists there and also sell my artwork and merchandise (I'll launch my online store too). I'll make the event report here, promise ;) If you're interested or you do visit please say hi at our booth: AA93-94!

Like us

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...