Tuesday, April 12, 2016

Be Your Better Self

Because it's never too late to become a better person, right? I want to be a more positive person, for myself and people around me. I want to kill those bad habits especially my short temper. I want to be more patient. I want to work harder to achieve my dreams. I want to stop shopping impulsively and use money wisely. I want to be more confident and accept everything about myself.
So, I'm trying to make it all happen. I'm on shopping ban until next month, but I will do something this weekend. Just you wait, lol. I'm also chosen as one of the fashion workshop participants this weekend, so excited! I'm really thankful that I can do the things I love.
Wore this outfit to hang out with my Mom, and I actually made a vlog that day but I haven't edited it and I'm not even sure I will upload it, hahaha. The theme for this outfit is pastel kawaii outfit with a touch of denim. I wore my ice cream crop top from H&M, unbranded mint skirt, thrifted denim shirt, transparent pastel socks, and my favorite sneakers from New Balance. I really love this pair of transparent socks I bought at AEON Mall, but it's pricey so I just bought one *cry*. 

What do you do to become your better self? Tell me on the comment box below :))

Like us

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...