Saturday, April 30, 2016

Weirdo

weirdo | japobsganbare.blogspot.com
"Be daring, be different, be impractical, 
be anything that will assert integrity of purpose and imaginative vision against the play-it-safers,
the creatures of the commonplace, the slaves of the ordinary." - Cecil Beaton
weirdo outfit | japobsganbare.blogspot.com
Top- H&M // Skirt- Unbranded // Sneakers- Vans // Backpack- Zara
weirdo outfit 2 | japobsganbare.blogspot.com
It was my Mom's birthday, we decided to have lunch at Mang Engking, The Breeze, BSD. Thought about what to wear and remembered that I have this weirdo crop top from H&M which I never wear even once. I wanted to go with monochrome outfit, so as you can see I wore all black (and white). As always, I need to add some twist in my outfit. A little touch of pink socks it is.
I suggest you to wear something comfortable and not too thick when you're having lunch there because it's so hot! I sweated like crazy because of the weather and my crop top -_- but the food was okay and I had fun taking photos there.

Like us

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...