Saturday, May 28, 2016

Black Collar Dress

black collar dress | japobsganbare.blogspot.com
black collar dress outfit | japobsganbare.blogspot.com
I've been wanting black collar dress for a while and got it at a bazaar in Serpong. I don't usually dress up in this kind of outfit but fashion is all about experiment, which made me even more sure that I'm not into girly style, hahaha. I missed my jackets and sneakers.
Wear this dress with flats shoes and sling bag to casual events like lunch or girls day out. You can also change your flats into wedges or high heels to get feminine look; to the more formal events, up to you. Your style your rule ;)
Anyway, please kindly visit my other blog at WhatWeLike, I write about fashion/trends, beauty, etc there.

Like us

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...