Monday, May 16, 2016

Melonpan メロンパン

Visit this link to see another photo: https://www.whatwelike.co/ootd/2722/too-lazy-to-dress-up
Wore this outfit to have me and my bro's birthday lunch at Shaburi. It's an all-you-can-eat shabu-shabu house. I was too lazy to dress up so I grabbed a dress from New Look, long cardigan from Gaudi, sandals, my ultimate favorite black backpack and ready to go. Found this Japanese bakery inside the mall and I was like "Hey it's melonpan I need to buy it!!" Am I Japanese enough here? lol.
Okay here it is, just a quick post because life is kinda hectic these days and I'm still adapting but somehow I'm happy. Anyway please kindly visit and check out my blog posts, OOTDs, and collections at WhatWeLike ;) Jaa ne!

Like us

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...