Sunday, April 5, 2015

100 Doraemon Secret Gadgets Expo

I need this gadget! orz
TAKE ME TO JAPAN, PLEASEEE!
Some souvenirs :)

Hi! I feel bad for abandoning my blog these days. I finally went to the 100 Doraemon Secret Gadgets Expo a month ago with my dad. Why my dad? I planned to go there with my friend but she couldn't make it. I kinda forced my dad to accompany me, thankfully I got buy 1 for 2 ticket promo, lol. I went there on the weekend and it's packed! It's so crowded but fortunately they would wait and let you take photos. I also queued to take photos with those scenes, lol. I think the quality of the Doraemon with secret gadgets and the other (Nobita, Giant, Shizuka, Suneo, etc.) was different, you can see it on the photos above. Overall it's quite a fun experience and I also got myself a new DSLR strap yey! Anyway, I actually took a lot of photos but I don't upload them all here. You can see it on my Facebook album. Hope you like this post!

Like us

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...