Tuesday, April 14, 2015

Review: Tutu Nail Sticker

tutu-nail-sticker-review
Heyho! Today I'm gonna review and show you how to apply nail sticker from Tutu Nail. I bought this at Metropolis Market, but they also sell it on Instagram. If you want to buy it directly, you can find them at Grand Indonesia this 16-19 April. It's easy and quick to get pretty nails. "Nail art in a minute," they said. I also bought the nail file from them.
This is my plain looking nails or I can say this is my daily nails because I don't usually wear nail polish  or whatever. Oh, you must start with clean and dry nails, without any base coat or nail polish.
tutu-nail-sticker-review
First of all you must open this plastic cover (you don't say, mei) and select the perfect size of stickers for your nails.
how-to-apply-tutu-nail-sticker
1. Peel of the sticker off the sheet
how-to-apply-tutu-nail-sticker
2. Put it on your nail.
how-to-apply-tutu-nail-sticker
3. Press down the nail sticker and smoothing it towards the edge of your nails.
how-to-apply-tutu-nail-sticker
4. The last thing to do is using the nail file to file off the excess sticker.
how-to-apply-tutu-nail-sticker
Voila! Pretty nail art in a minute :) Easy to do, right?
tutu-nail-sticker-review
tutu-nail-sticker-review
tutu-nail-sticker-review
tutu-nail-sticker-review
I love this product. I can get pretty nails without too-much-effort or too-expensive problems. This nail sticker also lasts long, I wore it around 1 month before I decided to take it off. So, will I purchase it again? Definitely YES! Go visit their IG to shop for their latest designs and get your own pretty nails :D

Price:
Nail sticker : IDR 30K
Nail file : IDR 15K
Instagram : tutu.nail

Like us

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...