Monday, April 27, 2015

Bandung Diary: Rumah Mode

Mie Bakso
My favorite Tahu Sumedang
Hi again! I finally begin my Bandung Diary series. I still don't have internet connection at kost but I use my phone as modem, again. You can tell how much I love blogging, can't you? The last time I visited Bandung is 4 years ago, before I started my university life. I decided to go to Bandung for my internship, and thankfully I was accepted. So, I went to Bandung to see the studio, looking for place to stay, and then visited Rumah Mode. As I can remember, this place is always packed in holiday season (okay, it's memory from yearssss ago). Rumah Mode is basically a factory outlet selling fashion items, with some food stalls and Eaton bakery in the area. I bought a jacket there and it's my favorite jacket now! On the way back to Jakarta my Mom bought me tahu sumedang (Mom knows me the best, lol) and it's the most delicious tahu sumedang I've ever tried!
This super slow internet connection is killing me, so see ya next time, Dreamers! Anyway, I'm going to Jogjakarta this Thursday, yeay!

Like us

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...