Tuesday, July 28, 2015

Food Monster Escape: Herb and Spice

Yoo! I planned to write this review a few days ago but it ended up published today. This is another food I tried in Bandung: Herb and Spice. I first saw this when I visited Prima Rasa with my mom, but we already ate so I just saw the menu and decided that I must try it soon.
Herb and Spice is located above Prima Rasa at Jalan Pasir Kaliki, which is near to where I lived so it's so easy to go there alone. Actually, the reason I'm interested is the books. I feel like spending the whole day reading the books there.
herb-and-spice-bandung
herb-and-spice-bandung
herb-and-spice-bandung
Indoor area with air conditioner
herb-and-spice-bandung
"Herb and Spice"

herb-and-spice-bandung
Outdoor area

FOOD: 
Beef Black Pepper (IDR 39k)
herb-and-spice-bandung
I ordered beef black pepper pasta and it's a good choice! It served with beef, bell peppers, and crackers. When I ate this, I didn't need to add tomato or chili sauce because the taste was already rich. The black pepper sauce was perfect, pasta was well cooked, and the (plain) crackers completed the taste.
herb-and-spice-bandung
I think bell peppers successfully made this dish more delicious. I'll recommend this for you who love hot and spicy food. It's perfect, everyone; at least in my opinion. Anyway, it's my bad because I forgot to take photo of the beef. The beef was also well cooked, it's so tender and perfectly seasoned. Now I'm drooling......
herb-and-spice-bandung

Cherry Floral Ice Tea (IDR 23k)
herb-and-spice-bandung
I think we're all familiar with lychee ice tea or peach ice tea, but have you ever tried cherry ice tea? This is the first time I tried cherry ice tea and I fell in love with it. It tasted like ordinary fruit tea when I first drinking it but I could taste the cherry flavor at the end. It's refreshing!

Overall, I really recommend this place. The food is delicious and it's quite affordable, the interior is plus point for this restaurant. I'll definitely come back when I visit Bandung, not by myself so I can try several food :p



Like us

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...