Thursday, July 16, 2015

Bandung Diary: Zenbu, Paris Van Java

ZENBU

When I was in Bandung, I usually explore the city on weekend, alone. That day I went to Paris Van Java to watch Cinderella and to have lunch. I have no problem watching movie or eating alone, fyi I love it. Some friends call me forever alone but who cares, hahaha. I had lunch at Zenbu, a japanese restaurant which I haven't tried before. I will show you what food I ate:
Salmon sushi ball, modanyaki, lychee ice tea
I ordered original modanyaki; it's fried noodle served on a hot pan, egg, and mayonnaise with various toppings. I think they used the similar sauce for okonomiyaki. I didn't finish it because I was already so full although I ordered the regular one. It tasted a little sour and sweet, overall it's so delicious I want to eat it now!! Salmon sushi ball actually tasted so-so, nothing special. 
I still had much time before watching the movie so I strolling around the mall. Paris Van Java is very popular mall in Bandung. I first visited it 4 years ago with my family but I didn't really remember how it was because I have short term memory..... It has outdoor and indoor area; most of the restaurants and apparels stores are in the outdoor area. There were also small booths selling food, beverages, and snack. I also found a lot of cute stores indoor. If you happen to visit Bandung, make sure to stop by! Check the photos below :)
My favorite candy but it's so expensive :(
I love this store!

Like us

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...