Tuesday, July 21, 2015

TEAM 32

Sweatshirt- Bershka // Skirt- Unbranded // Sneakers- Vans sk8 high // Backpack- Jansport
Yoo dreamers! I'm back with new outfit post. I somehow take a lot of outfit photos after I finished my university activities and I can't wait to post it in this blog. I try to balance the outfit posts and another category posts like Bandung Diary or Food Monster Escape; sometimes I wonder if my readers prefer fashion related posts?
I bought this sweatshirt on new year, the first day of 2015. I didn't plan to do any shopping but when I visited Bershka I saw the Looney Tunes collection and immediately in love with this piece. It's on sale but it's still expensive for me so I persuaded my dad to pay half *bad daughter*. After thinking for so long, I finally got my first Vans. My lovely black Converse is so old already so I want another black sneakers. I originally want the low one but it's out of stock everywhere, and this sk8 high was on sale so I bought it. I always love to combine boyish and girly items together.

Like us

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...